Wednesday, October 14, 2009

and then there were two...

for the past 6 months i have enjoyed being pregnant with two of my favorite people on earth, lizzy and shannon. well, today, october 14 2009, lizzy moved on to bigger and better things, leaving shannon and i counting down the days until we join her as ladies with babies outside of our bellies, rather than in. fortunately for shannon, her countdown is just 12 days.

luke joel hunter made his grand entrance into the world this afternoon, and boy, is he good looking. we are really hoping that janie and luke fall in love and get married.

congratulations, joel, lizzy and luke! we love you guys a whole lot and can't wait to meet your sweet little man.

2 comments:

  1. Um, I did not give permission for this photo to be posted online!! You will pay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post....I meant to tell you that 7 weeks ago. Also, I love that the camera flash made my belly button visible though my shirt.

    ReplyDelete