Sunday, June 5, 2011

slow mornings


Another thing that has changed with 2 kids is the pace of my mornings. Gone are the days of being up and ready to leave the house by 7:00am. Even if I had no where to go, as of a few weeks ago the thought of being in pajamas a minute past 7 stressed me out more than anything so ridiculous ever should. Even for the first few days after coming home from the hospital I attempted to keep this schedule going. But then Andy went back to work and my mom went home and I realized a shower is a luxury that may or may not happen before noon each day. So with that realization, I have begun to enjoy lazy mornings, reading books on the couch or unmade bed, in pjs with my two babies. Janie seems to be enjoying them as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed that in the chaos of having two children under the age of two, you managed to blog. Also, this picture of Janie is adorable and I can tell the bed is made. Kudos on that as well.

    ReplyDelete